- Licensed Real Estate Agent in Kansas
- Lenexa City Council Member
- United States Air Force Officer
- National Association of REALTORS
- Kansas Association of REALTORS
- Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS
- Heartland MLS
- Lenexa Vision 2040 Co-Chair
- Johnson County Library Foundations's Library Lets Loose 2018 Board Member
- Lenexa Chamber of Commerce
- Spending time with my family
- If I could stay in shape by only doing tennis, that's what I would do!!
- Cooking my family's favorite meals when everyone is home
- West Virginia University, BA Political Science
- Ottawa University, K-9 Teaching Certificate, Middle School Social Studies Content
Born and raised a military brat, I have lived all over the US and overseas. After graduating from college, I followed in my father's footsteps and also joined the Air Force. I met my husband, Darren, when we were stationed in Colorado Springs. We moved to Johnson County in 2002 and still can't believe how lucky we are to be here. We have 3 kiddos: a senior at the University of Denver, a freshman at KU, and a 7th grader at Prairie Trail Middle School.